How we can help
We can help create a 5 year business plan
Our highly experienced professional property consultants will work privately with you to create your individual business plan for you to measure the performance of your investments.
The business plan will be based on personal preferences to create the portfolio that most suits your future needs and ambitions.
- Project type: Refurbishment / New build / Conversion etc.
- Property type: Detached / Semi Detached / Terrace/ Flat / Apartments etc.
- Finance Options: Joint Venture partner / Mortgage / Bank loan etc.
- Project length: 6 months / 1 year / 5 year etc.
- Exit strategy: Let property / Sell on lease option / Sell at auction etc.
- Any other important points of your project.
Overall Description of Plan
A detailed description of your portfolio build project from a practical point of view. Include the following:
- The current state of property unless it’s a new build then that can be considered
- The Scope of the proposed works if any needed for a certain property
- Photos of site / property can be provided
- Planning Permits and legal documents
- Will there be any planning permission or any licences that need to be required, if so have they been applied for?
- If you are planning for an HMO / multi-let, then will you require a licence for it etc?
- What permits that are already in place and which ones need to be applied for etc?
- Will architects be required for the project?
- If so has an appropriate one been sourced?
- Have they done similar previous projects?
- What will they add to the project?
- What contractors and / or suppliers will be required?
- Have quotes / costings been solicited?
- Would bespoke legal documents be needed?
- What legal documents that would be required for purchase and sale of a particular property?
What would be a realistic schedule for the project. Include relevant project milestones. Include projected forecast of cash flow etc
- Let the property?
- Sell on open market?
- What is the back-up exit strategy. Smart developers have a plan B, in case the market changes.
- What are the potential risks to your project?
- How will you manage them if they occur?
- What if there are changes to the law, how you will be able to adjust to it?
A full financial analysis for your project and how well you can perform. We can include the following costs for you to take away and digest:
- Letting agent fees
- Estate agent fees
- Finder fees
- Capital gains and any other applicable taxes
- Sales projections
- Income projections
- Projected returns
- Balance sheet
- Cashflow statement
- Mortgage application fees & carry costs
- Solicitor fees
- Surveyor fees
- Auction fees